On June 14, 1971, Pritam Chakraborty was born in India. Bollywood composer well-known for his work on well-liked movies like Dhoom. He has also served as a judge on the X Factor in India. While beginning his career as a composer, Pritam Chakraborty made friends with other young artists including renowned composer Shantanu Moitra. At the Film and Television Institute of India, he pursued a sound engineering degree before starting to write jingles for commercials. He is one of the most successful composers, according to Popular Bio. One of the wealthiest composers born in India, he is also a composer. He is listed as one of the most well-known composers.
Pritam Chakraborty: Bio Data
|Date of Birth
|14 June 1971
|52 years (as of 2023)
|Kolkata, West Bengal
|Kolkata, West Bengal
|Mother: Anuradha Chakraborty
Father: Prabodh Chakraborty
Wife: Smita Bhattacharya
Birth & Early Life
Anuradha Chakraborty and Prabodh Chakraborty welcomed Pritam Chakraborty into the world on June 14, 1971. He received his father’s early musical instruction and picked up playing the guitar while still in school. Chakraborty graduated from Presidency University after completing his undergraduate studies at St. James School. While honing his vocals, he learned to play a variety of instruments, including the tabla, guitar, and keyboard. He received a diploma from the Film and Television Institute of India in Pune in 1994, and a Hungarian filmmaker approached him about writing background music.
Pritam Chakraborty Height, Weight and Physical Info
Some followers are very interested in the physical condition of their favorite celebrities. Their appearance has always lagged behind others in terms of height, weight, and eye color. Pritam Chakraborty stands about 5′ 5″ tall. The weight is roughly 74 kg. The Weight is subject to frequent change; we have included the most recent figure below. The eyes and hair are both black.
- In the beginning, Chakraborty started his career in the Indian music industry by writing theme songs for several dramas on the silver screen as well as commercial jingles for brands like Santro, McDonald’s, Parle, and Nestle.
- When he and Jeet Ganguly co-wrote the song Tere Liye in December 2001, it marked his big debut in Bollywood.
- The music had an impact. The talented Yash Raj Films film Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai soon received an offer for the team to write the music.
- By fusing western and Indian classical music, he established himself as a leading figure in the music business.
- Pritam is known for his unique music, which can be heard in songs from movies like Jab We Met, Dhoom, Jannat, Barfi, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty, etc.
Achievements and Awards
- In 2005 – He got the Filmfare Award for Best Music Director for his composition in the film “Dhoom.”
- In 2012 – Pritam won the Asian Film Award for Best Music for the movie “Barfi.”
- In 2017 – He won the IIFA Award for Best Music Director for the soundtracks he composed for the movie “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.”
We have included Pritam Chakraborty’s educational background in the part below. A few of the followers are curious about educational backgrounds. Fans adore following their favorite personalities on social media to get inspired by their antics. The details of the educational background are given below.
|St. James’ School
|Presidency College Sound Recording PuneFTTI
|Geology in 1992, Engineering in 1994