Gurnam Bhullar is a well-known Indian singer, actor, and writer who has made significant contributions to Punjabi music and cinema. He became well-known in 2018 thanks to the song Diamond. Among his other notable albums are Pent Straight, Mera Yaar, Pehli Mulaqat, and Mere Beliya Ve. 2019 saw the release of Gurnam’s first feature film, Guddiyan Patole.
Birth & Early Life
Gurnam Bhullar was born in Chandigarh, India, on February 8, 1994. He grew up in the Fazilka Tehsil’s Kamal Wala Village in the Firozepur district. Baljit Singh Bhullar was his father, a government employee from Punjab. Mother Lakhvinder Kaur Bhullar is her name. He also has a sister, Navrit Kaur. He would take part in every singing competition held at his school. Bhullar even showed off his athletic ability by playing basketball for the under-14 team at his school. Gurnam received a bachelor of arts from Apeejay College in Jalandhar.
|Singer, Model & Lyricist
|Date of Birth
|8 February 1994
|Kamal Wala, Fazilka Tehsil, Firozepur district
|Mother : Lakhwinder Kaur BhullarFather: Baljit Singh BhullarSister: Navrit KaurBrother: Palveer Singh (Cousin)Wife: Dr. Balpreet Kaur
His singing career began in 2014 when he recorded the song “Heer Jehiya Kurian.” He also wrote the lyrics to the same tune. He then sang Sahan Ton Pyaareya, Shanivaar, and Winnipeg in 2016. He also gave Rakhli Pyar Naal his voice, which helped him become known. In 2017 he published Jinna Tera Main Kardi, Pahunch, Balle Balle, Goriyan Naal Gerhe, Sade Aale, and Drivery. Among the songs he sang in 2018 were Ankh, Diamond, Gora Rang, Phone Maar Di, Pakk Thakk, Lanedarniye, Fakira, Udhaar Chalda, and Jatt Zimindar. The diamond song that made him a national celebrity in India
Gurnam Bhullar Wife, Marriage
Punjabi singer Gurnam Bhullar got married in a modest ceremony. Gurnam Bhullar’s admirers are shocked that he has concealed his marriage. But as of right now, neither his wife’s career nor his personal life is mentioned. The pair never revealed any personal information to one another. We still don’t know specifics about his past relationships. Gurnam Bhullar will be 29 years old in 2023. He was born on February 8, 1994, in the Fazilka area of Kamal Wala, Punjab, India. Every year on February 8, he had his birthday celebration. Based on the zodiac, he is an Aquarius. He is a lyricist, model, and singer. After completing his studies at Apeejay College in Jalandhar, he was awarded a B.A. in music.
Some Facts About Gurnam Bhullar
- India’s Punjab is the birthplace and upbringing of Gurnam Bhullar.
- His granddad was the one who introduced him to Sufism.
- When Gurnam was in the seventh grade, he participated in and won season 5 of the Punjabi singing competition show Awaz Punjab Di.
- He took part in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, a singing reality show, as well.
- He was heavily involved in and frequently participated in the theater and music of the Youth Festival throughout his time as a student.
- In 2019, Gurnam had a notable role in the Punjabi film High-End Yaariyaan.
- He has received instruction in music from Manjinder Taneja, Krishan Shah, Vijay Parveen, Dr. Baldeb Narang, and Dr. Pawan Bakshi.
- When Gurnam went to the tryouts for the singing reality show Awaaz Punjab Di, he had to wait in line for fifteen hours before his turn came at nine o’clock in the evening. Then, around six in the morning, he got to the spot.
- Gurnam hears Gurbani daily.
- He likes to play the guitar.